Rules of Conduct
There are a few rules of conduct that you are required to follow when you use this website:
- Do not “harvest” (or collect) information from the site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on the site.
- Do not use automated means to access the site, or gain unauthorized access to the site or to any account or computer system connected to the site.
- Do not “stream catch” (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
- Do not obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
- Do not “flood” the site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the site or its systems.
- Do not circumvent or reverse engineer the site or its systems.
- Do not restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying this site.
If you post something to this site, such as comments or other content, do not post anything that:
- Infringes any third party intellectual property right (such as copyrights),
- Is defamatory (i.e., something that is negative and untrue about another person or entity),
- Divulges another person’s or entity’s confidential or private information or trade secret,
- Is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, or discriminatory,
- Encourages criminal conduct,
- Advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on this site, or
- Contains any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code
You also must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use this site.
Ownership of Site Content and Submissions
We or our licensors or partners own the intellectual property rights in the content and materials displayed on this website. You may use this site (including such content and materials) for your own personal, non-commercial use, but you may not use it for commercial purposes.
If you submit or post any materials or content to this site, you grant us and our affiliates a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use such materials and content, including alterations thereof, for our business purposes, in any form, in any media, and via any technology we choose, whether it exists now or is created in the future. You represent that any materials and content posted or otherwise submitted by you to the site is original to you and that you have the right to grant us these rights.
To avoid any disputes between us relating to ideas that you have submitted to us, you agree that, if you send us your ideas, you are giving us the right to use them, and you waive and release us from claims that we have used your ideas without your permission.
Copyright Infringement Notices
If you are a copyright owner who believes in good faith that your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted or distributed on this site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform our designated copyright agent by sending a written notice by an email.
Please include the following information in your written notice:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material on the site;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
- A statement by you indicating you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, affirming that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement
Changes to This Site
We may, at any time and without notice, modify, suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) all or part of this website or the Content; charge, modify or waive fees required to use this website; or offer special opportunities to some or all users of this site, subject to applicable law. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance. Any description of how this website (or the services offered via this site) works should not be considered a representation or obligation with respect to how the site will always work.
We welcome links to this site, so long as:
- This site opens in a new browser window, which displays the full version of a page of this site (e.g., not merely one of its frames, and not an “in-line” link to a particular image or object on this site),
- The link to this does not state or imply any sponsorship of your website or service by us or by this site; and
- This site is not display framed within or obfuscated by other content. You may not use on your site any trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials appearing on this site, including but not limited to any logos, without our express written consent. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to this site upon notice. If you receive such a notice from us, you agree to discontinue your link to the site.